Terms & Conditions
1. Coupster Agent Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Coupster Agent Program. In this agreement, the term "Agent" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Coupster refers to the product owner and publisher, Coupster Corporation.).
The Coupster Agent Program administered in part through our own software designed and managed by Coupster.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Coupster Agent Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the Coupster Agent Program, you must submit an Agent Application and be approved. Applications are processed every Friday and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Agent ID will be email address of Agent
Your email address will act as your official ID for signing up clients once you become an approved Agent of the Coupster Agent Program. Your email is unique to you. This unique email will allow you to be paid for Coupster Agent Signups.
Agents will receive 20% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed on the www.coupster.com website. Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher; Coupster Agent Program commissions will increase as the Agent reaches different tiers. Each tier will be reached as the Agent signs up more customers into Coupster product.
Commission Tiers will be defined as such:
Tier 1: 20% - $0.00 to $4000.00 Tier 2: 25% - $4001.00 to $9,000.00 Tier 3: 28% - $9001.00 to $14,000.00 Tier 4: 30% - $14,001 to 20,000.00 Tier 5: 35% - $20,001.00 and up
Tier 5 Agent Tier 5 Agent will also receive a $5,000.00 Bonus for reaching Tier 5 and will also be eligible to participate in the Coupon Revenue Sharing Pool. Tier 5 Agents will be able to get 20% of total revenue generated from the Coupon Sharing Revenue. As more agents reach Tier 5, the disbursements will be divided equally among the pool of Tier 5 Agents. Example: Month of April – Coupon Sharing Revenue was $100,000.00. Thus, 20% of $100,000.00 would be shared with all top Tier 5 Agents. This amount is in addition to their 35% ongoing monthly residual. Thus 20% of $100,000.00 is $20,000.00 if we have 5 agents in this Tier then it would be divided up 5 ways. In this example, Each Agent would receive $4,000.00 bonus for the month of April.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Agent, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system.
Coupster pays agents via Wire Transfer from Bank of America. The Payments are made on the 14th of every month for the previous month signups.
7. Order Fulfillment
Coupster Agents are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Coupster products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Coupster Agents are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. Coupster Agents are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Coupster will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All Coupster Agents understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase services through the Coupster Agent Program will be deemed to be customers of Coupster. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Coupster policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Coupster Agent account.
- Coupster Agent MAY NOT use the Coupster logo, logo marks or other Coupster website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially a Coupster Employee or partnered with Coupster.
- Coupster Agent MAY NOT use the term "Coupster" in ANY Content or form.
- Coupster Agent MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Coupster. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Coupster Agent account and withholding of Coupster Agent payments for violating our Coupster Agent agreement.
- Coupster Agent MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
Coupster strictly prohibits Coupster Agent from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that a Coupster Agent has spammed, the Coupster Agent account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Coupster may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Coupster Agent Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Coupster Agent account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Coupster Agent account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com
12. Relationship of Parties
Coupster Agents are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Coupster Agents have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Coupster Agent will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Coupster or the Coupster Agent may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Coupster Agent's Web Site, all links to the Coupster websites, and all Coupster trademarks and logos, other Coupster marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Coupster will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Coupster Agent under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Coupster Agent Program or a Coupster Agent's potential to earn income from the Coupster Agent Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the website or the Coupster Agent email referral will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Coupster will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Coupster Agent Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.